PCB shield mounting - Tiny clip (TC)
The Tiny clip (TC) is a metal clip designed to attach PCB-shielding cans/screening covers from our 1500 series.
This clip is to be mounted onto the surface of a PCB (SMT) and offers a fast solution for assembling RFI/EMI-shielding cans to PCBs. This clip eliminates the need for through holes and post reflow operations on the PCB. For best performance, the shielding clip should be mounted on the PCB ground pattern. This can be done by hand or by vacuum pick-up nozzle (automated).
This clip offers a great opportunity for tuning and re-work after the assembly of the screening cover. The thickness of the screening cover can be in the range of 0.18 to 0.25 mm. The clip can be supplied on reels of 15,000 pieces.
Please note: The tiny clip takes up 25% less space than the medium clip.
Delivery on reel
- Enhance your productivity by SMT process
- Seamless corners for ultra-high EMI shielding effect
- Reduce shield clip numbers to lower the costs
- Mass production
- Easy insertion and removal
- Convenient for re-work
- EU-RoHS compliant, Pb & halogen free
- Also available in 90° version for seamless corners and high shielding effectiveness
- For mobile phones, MP3, PDA, navigation systems, internet repeaters, walkie-talkies and much more.
|Material thickness||0.15 mm|
|Thickness of shielding can||0.18 - 0.25 mm|
|Operating temp.||-40 °C ∼ 200 °C|
|Resistance||Max 0.05 ohms|
|Solderability||More than 50%|
|Insertion force||Max. 1.0kgf at T=0.2 mm|
|Removal force||Min. 0.2kgf at T=0.2 mm|
|Number of repetitions insertion||Max 25 times|
|Environment||Eu-RoHS compliant, Pb & halogen free|
|Thickness of solder cream (recommended)||0.06 mm ∼ 0.12 mm|
|Packaging format||Reel and pieces|
Recommended solder area