- Privacy statement and cookies
Privacy statement and cookies
In our processing we adhere to the requirements of the privacy law. This means, among other things, that we:
- Clearly state for what purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement.
- Try to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for the stated purposes.
- First ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required.
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf.
- Respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data at your request
In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified on 24-11-2022
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
Sending newsletters, if you have given permission to receive them, processing and responding to contact requests, for example via email, telephone or the form, because you accept our offer to contact us.
Use of personal data
For the purposes mentioned above, we process your personal data insofar as this is necessary. It concerns the following data:
- Name and address details
- Contact details, such as your email address and telephone number
- Your function
- Payment details
- The content of the message you send to us
- Any other data that you yourself provide to us
Your data will be kept for as long as it is required after making a purchase or request for analysis purposes and commercial purposes such as repeat purchase suggestions.
Provision to third parties
We will treat all personal data confidentially. For example, we will not lend, rent or sell these to third parties for marketing purposes of these parties. In order to provide our services and to process orders, it is necessary that we pass on your data to:
The above parties process your personal data on our behalf. We also pass on your data to government authorities if we are legally obliged to do so or if there is a legitimate or public interest in doing so. The government authorities are independently responsible for the processing of this data.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Website and email
Privacy-sensitive data is processed via our website www.hollandshielding.com and through our email. Also called personal data. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Any adjustments and/or changes to the website may lead to changes in this privacy statement.
- Payment service providers
- The parties that place cookies, see below
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Jacobus Lipsweg 124
Dordrecht, South Holland
3316 BP the Netherlands
+31(0)78 - 2049000