This clip is to be mounted onto the surface of a PCB (SMT) and offers a fast solution for assembling RFI/EMI-shielding cans to PCBs. This clip eliminates the need for through holes and post reflow operations on the PCB. For best performance, the shielding clip should be mounted on the PCB ground pattern. This can be done by hand or by vacuum pick-up nozzle (automated).
This clip offers a great opportunity for tuning and re-work after the assembly of the screening cover. The thickness of the screening cover can be in the range of 0.18 to 0.25 mm. The clip can be supplied on reels of 6,000 pieces.
The outer wing of the Tiny corner clip is higher than the inner wing to facilitate insertion of the shielding can.
|Nickel (Ni) plated and afterwards matte tin (Sn) plated
|Thickness of shielding can
|0.18 - 0.25 mm
|-40°C ∼ 200°C
|Max 0.05 ohms
|More than 50%
|Max. 1.0kgf at T=0.2mm
|Min. 0.2kgf at T=0.2mm
|Number of insertion repetitions
|Max 25 times
|Eu-RoHS compliant, Pb & halogen free
|Thickness of soldering paste (recommended)
|0.06mm ∼ 0.12mm
|Reel and pieces
Delivery on reel
We can deliver our Tiny corner clip (TCC) for mounting PCB shielding cans on reels of 6,000 pieces.
- Enhance your productivity by SMT process
- Seamless corners for ultra-high EMI-shielding effect
- Reduce shield clip numbers to lower the costs
- TCC has a 90° angle, to make insertion of shielding can easier
- Mass production
- Easy insertion and removal
- Convenient for re-work
- EU-RoHS compliant, Pb & halogen free
- For mobile phones, MP3, PDA, navigation systems, Wifi repeaters, walkie-talkies and much more...