Compact shielded experiment box
Compact shielded box to block wireless communication during testing and measurements working size 210(W)*354(D)*120(H)
Compact shielded test box (210 x 354 x 120mm)
By default, this box comes with 6 shielded SMA penetrations, 12Vdc, data line filter (RJ45), 2 times USB and a VGA penetration. Many other shielded conduits are available on request. They may optionally also be added later.
|Radio frequency interface||SMA*6|
|DC power outlet||DC*1|
|Box body material||Mu-ferro|
|Isolation||≥80 Db @2.4GHz)&(≥70 Db @5.8GHz)|
The RF shielded box is the most economical solution for example, blocking GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth and other wireless communication standards. The average attenuation over a wide frequency range is 80 dB. See attenuation table below.
|Frequency (Mhz)||Attenuation (dB)|
|2400||Front 84, Behind 79|
|5800||Front 83, behind 76|
|These values are measured under laboratory conditions.
In your situation results may differ, please read our Guarantee.
- Wireless communication test system
- For 3G, wifi, Bluetooth wireless test
- High levels of shielding attenuation, greater than 75dB
- Easy & Flexible operation in Lab and production line
- R&D, custom design
- Box can be equipped with shielded power filters for power connection in the box while still blocking all wireless signals.
Extra interface types (on request) (possible both types of shielding boxes)
VGA, DB9, DB25, USB2.0, USB3.0, SMA, RJ45, BNC, RCA, DC, AC (optional)