Magnetic gasket strip 7460
A gasket for doors and panels with a magnetic strip. Very low closure force to prevent bending of doors, lids and panels.
The magnetic gasket strip is made of our 7400 ultra soft shield with a self adhesive on the bottom and at the top a high fleixible magnetic strip. This strip will create te contact with a metal door (or ferro strip on a non-magnetic door)
Ultra soft shield 7400 series is an HF-shielding gasket with high shielding performance and extremely low closure force. This prevents deflection of doors/parts, which improves shielding effectiveness. The product works very well in combination with stainless steel and other metals.
The core consists of high-grade polyurethane foam with a maximum compression of 80%, which distinguishes Ultra soft shield 7400 from other commonly used shielding materials.
Ultra soft shield 7400 is covered with a highly conductive, wear & tear resistant, metallized fabric.
- Gasket can be compressed up to 80%
- Very low closure force
- Very high electrical conductivity
- High shielding performance
- Roll lengths of 1 to 1000 meters, depending on width and height of the EMI gasket
- Easy to fit with self-adhesive
- High abrasion resistance
- Because the Ultra soft shield 7400 series is so soft,
it is easy to bend it around corners
Options (on request)
- Cut into accurate lengths
- Ultra soft shield 7400 series combined with a water seal (see our Ultra soft twin shield 7800 series)
- With UL94V-0 flame-retardant foam core
- With chemical-resistant rubbers like EPDM
- With silicone-sponge core for high temperatures up to 220 °C
- Different conductive foils and fabrics
- Bites or shapes cut out for easy application or bends, possible according to customer drawing
Our Ultra soft shield 7400 series is very easy to compress
Ultra soft shield is commonly used for shielded doors to prevent bending of the door
Please note : These values are measured under laboratory conditions. Results may vary in other situations; please read our Guarantee.
|7460-9-9||9 mm||9 mm|
|7460-12-12||12 mm||12 mm|
|7460-15-15||15 mm||15 mm|
|7460-20-20||20 mm||20 mm|
Would you like to...
- Get a quote?
- Ask a question?
- Exporting PDF...