Drawn PCB shields are only produced in large quantities. Production starts from 100.000 pieces. Please note that there are tooling costs involved.
This product is designed for seamless corners for ultra-high frequency shielding. Available in heights of 0.5 to 2 mm and sizes from 6 to 80 mm. Elastomer’s can be combined with the drawn board shielding as well as ventilation openings.
Large production runsFor large production runs above 10.000 pieces there is the possibility of us delivering the Drawn PCB shielding cans on tape or on reel.
Would you like us to advise you in the design of your PCB shielding can? Please send an email to [email protected] with the specifications.
- Several thicknesses depending on attenuation level
- With or without electrical insulation
- With or without conductive self-adhesive
- Available in a fire-retardant version
- Can be made with a lid for extra high shielding performance
- Can be made with openings for passage of cables or ventilation
- Tinned copper
- Silvered copper (on request)
- Nickel (on request)