Clip-on EMI shielding gasket heavy-duty 6600
Clip-on EMI shielding gaskets, specifically designed for heavy-duty applications
Clip-on EMI shielding gasket heavy-duty
The clip-on gasket heavy-duty is a flexible rubber tube with all-metal cladding. The large range of the clip makes it extremely easy to mount and it guarantees solid mechanical attachment of the EMI-shielding gasket without the use of adhesives.
The metal cladding is corrosion resistant and offers both excellent EMI shielding and electrical conductivity. The hollow rubber provides low closure force and good spring properties, making it ideal to use for EMI shielding, grounding and static discharge (ESD) or as an alternative for finger strips.
The clip-on gasket can bend up to 90 degrees and can be clipped on to plate material of between 0.5 and 3 mm thick. It can be delivered in continuous lengths or short, pre-cut sections.
- Shielding effectiveness >100 dB (10 kHz - 22 GHz)
- Electrical resistance 0.004 Ohms / square cm
- Temp. range -40 to +100 °C
- Standard delivered in sections of 2 meters
- EMI / EMC shielding
- Static discharge (ESD) / grounding
- Electrical connections
- Doors / lids
- Medical / military
- General electronics
- Non toxic
- Continuous length (up to 10 meters)
- High spring / compression range
- Extremely high shielding performance
- Superb electrical conductivity
- Easy to mount
- 4730 : Monel
- 4740 : Tinned copper steel (standard)
- 4750 : Stainless steel
- 4760 : Aluminium
Part number 6680 : Big side clip-on gasket
Part number 6685 : Small clip-on gasket
Part number 6690 : Big clip-on gasket
Part number 6695 : Side clip-on gasket
Would you like to...
- Request a sample?
- Get a quote?
- Ask a question?
- Exporting PDF...