Amucor shielding gasket 6800Economical HF gasket which can be supplied in a wide range of dimensions. It is very effective in combination with zinc-plated steel and aluminum constructions.
Amucor Shield 6800 is an affordable HF gasket which can be supplied in a wide range of dimensions. The gasket is very effective in combination with zinc-plated steel and aluminum constructions.
All EMI gaskets can be provided with a conductive or non-conductive self-adhesive strip.
The Amucor Shield 6800 series consists of a neoprene or PVC foam core covered with reinforced foil based on an Amucor alloy. This construction guarantees excellent shielding performance and is remarkably strong.
Special applications, different foam cores, conductive foils and fabrics are also available.
• 01 Standard self-adhesive placed in the middle
• 02 Without self-adhesive
• 03 With conductive self-adhesive (only recommended on small sizes)
• 06 Standard self-adhesive, asymmetrical
• 07 Standard self-adhesive placed on the side
• N Standard Neoprene Foam
• E EPDM foam core
• P Low closure force PVC Foam, slow recovery
• F Flame retardant Foam (UL94V-0)
- Self-adhesive EMC gasket
- Easy to fit, can be cut with scissors
- Good water resistance
- Gasket can be die-cut (screw holes)
- Roll lengths of 1 to 1000 meters (depending on the EMI gasket’s width and height)
- High shielding performance
- Low closure force
- EXTREMELY STRONG
- Deflection 50%
- Cut into accurate lengths
- Can be made die-cut or as a frame
- Combination with water seal
- UL94V-0 flame-retardant foam core
- Chemical resistant rubbers like EPDM
- Silicone sponge for high temperatures up to 220 °C
- Various conductive foils and fabrics
- With cutouts, so the gasket can be bent easily. More information: Easy to bend EMI/IP gasket
Amucor shield can be delivered on rolls (shipped worldwide)
Amucor gasket used on a Honeycomb ventilation panel
Very small Amucor gasket: 2 mm wide x 1 mm high
6800 series - Amucor shield
Please note: These values are measured under laboratory conditions. Results may vary in other situations; please read our Guarantee.
Standard gasket dimensions
|Width X (mm)|
Bold item numbers are 98% stock items. Other dimensions on request.