Wide-band hybrid pyramid em absorbers 3630
For the construction of a small anechoic chamber to get a larger space than one could build with pyramid-shaped absorbers. Performs very well in wide band (30 MHz to 18 GHz)
The 3630 series Wide-band hybrid pyramid EM absorber and is available in 2 sizes. It shows good absorption performance in the wide band between 30 MHz and 18 GHz when combined with 6.3 mm thick Ferrite absorber tiles (Part nr. 3600-63). The hybrid pyramid absorber is made out of a carbon-loaded polystyrene and is tuned for perfect performance over Ferrite absorber tiles.
Due to this special characteristic, the product is suitable for building a small anechoic chamber to get a bigger space than built with foam pyramidal absorber. Also, it can increase the frequency from 1 GHz to 18 GHz as compared to a standard anechoic chamber that only has Ferrite absorber tiles.
structure & specifications
|Main material||Ferrite powder|
|Power handling capacity||1.8 kW/m2|
|Max service temperature (oC)||150|
Part numbers and dimensions
|Part number||Pyramid quantity
(L x W x H in mm)
|3630-80||16||200 x 200 x 80||2.11||Single unit|
|3630-250||4||200 x 200 x 250||3.24|
- Performs very well in wide band (30MHz to 18GHz)
- So strong that an adult can stand on it
- Does not deteriorate even if it gets wet
- 10 times more durable than conventional products
- Easy to install on wall surfaces without adhesives being required
- Outstanding impedance matching with ferrite tiles
- REACH & RoHS compliant
- Suitable for high power testing
- Electromagnetic-wave anechoic chambers
- Compact EM-wave anechoic chambers
- Floor-type electromagnetic-wave absorbers
- Installation on shielded doors
- Suitable for EMS high-power irradiation test
- Suitable for small anechoic chamber (approximately 3 meters)
- Anechoic chambers for antenna
- For actual use in various GHz bandwidth
Would you like to...
- Get a quote?
- Ask a question?
- Exporting PDF...