Extreme ultra-soft EMI-IP gaskets - 7450
Gasket covered with conductive textile and closed-cell neoprene
The extreme ultra-soft gasket is a high-performance shielding gasket made of neoprene and covered with conductive textiles. The outer closed-cell neoprene material creates a water seal and due to the inner PU foam core of the gasket, it creates an extremely low closure force and has and has a compression rate of 90%.
This prevents the deflection of doors/parts, which improves shielding effectiveness. The product works very well in combination with stainless steel and other metals.
The gasket can be ordered in different sizes and shapes (on request) and can be ordered on rolls up to 1000 meters.
- The gasket can be compressed up to 90%
- Very low closure force
- Very high electrical conductivity
- High shielding performance
- Roll lengths of 1 to 1000 meters, depending on the width and height of the EMI gasket
- Easy to fit with self-adhesive
- High abrasion resistance
- Can be cut with a pair of scissors
- It is easy to bend it around corners
|Custom sizes can be made on request|