Mu-copper groundring straps are perfect for attaching and grounding EMI/RFI-shielded power and signal cables in various applications where an electrical connection is required between the cable and the grounding/EMI/RFI-shield circuit for EMI/RFI shielding or ESD suppression.
The product is supplied in strips of 1 meter, on rolls, or precut to the desired length. The holes in the strip can be placed at any desired interval. In our standard strips, the distance between the holes is 12 mm.
- It provides simultaneous attachment and grounding for coaxial and braid-shielded cables.
- Due to the high-quality materials used, the clamp will not damage the cable shielding or the insulation sleeve.
- Excellent flexibility ensures constant contact pressure and stable contact resistance under heat variation and heavy vibration conditions.
- The contact resistance of the highly conductive copper layer is lower than the nickel or chromium plating on the standard metallic clamps.
- Low-weight, space-saving solution for dedicated cable grounding.