Conductive mesh width 2000mm 8915
Light weight material conductive mesh offers excellent surface conductivity
Conductive mesh is made of stainless steel. The material is very light and allows airflow. The maximum material width is 2000mm wide and usable for large applications. Stainless steel conductive mesh fabric offers excellent surface conductivity, shielding effectiveness, and corrosion resistance for a variety of applications.
|Roll length||30 meters|
|Surface conductivity||2 Ohm per square (weft)|
|Surface conductivity||50 kOhm per square (warp), with cut edges.|
|Max working temperature||760°C (1400°F)|
Mesh clamped between 2 plates, welded on corners
- Optical grade, precision stainless-steel mesh
- Large materal width of 2000mm
- Extremely delicate, lightweight and flexible
- Used for EMI/RFI-shielded windows
- Can be used to make windows in a Faraday tent
- DFAR compliant
- At the extreme limits of the world’s wire weaving abilities
- Used in outer-space probes and leading physics laboratories
- Electric-magnetic field shielding
Would you like to...
- Get a quote?
- Ask a question?
- Exporting PDF...