PU foam based flat absorbers 3650
These absorbers can be used at higher frequencies than traditional shielding and can also be used with other EMI/RFI shields to extend frequency range
These absorbers can be used at higher frequencies than traditional shielding and can also be used with other EMI/RFI shields to extend frequency range. The microwave absorbers can be installed easily with (PSA) pressure sensitive adhesive, often directly onto high-frequency board-level components to absorb unwanted radiated and surface wave EMI/RFI and meet FCC requirements without shielding.
PU foam based flat absorbers have the advantages of light quality and good performance, which can be applied for the site near the antenna, and it can be used to reduce the side-lobe, improve the front-to-back ratio, absorb the clutter, eliminate the interference, as well as provide the camouflage and concealment of the military facilities.
- Such absorbers have a flat appearance, with black colour (it can be selected as request), it is clean and soft.
- Oxygen index ≥ 29% (GB/T2406-93), which belongs to flame retardant B2 level (GB8624-1997)
- Good environmental performance, all raw materials can meet the environmental requirements, no volatile, no smell and non-toxic.
- Installation method: Direct adhesive paste and the absorbers with self-adhesive tape can be also offered.
- Working temperature: -60 °C~90 °C relative humidity: 55%±15% Frequency range: 1 GHz ~ 18 GHz
Schematic diagram of PU foam based flat absorbers
Bold items are on stock
Product specification and part numbers
|Part number *||Unit dimension
B x B x H (mm *mm * mm)
|Standard weight (Kg/m2)|
|3650-5-CF||600 x 600 x 5||0.3|
|3650-10-CF||600 x 600 x 10||0.5|
|3650-20-CF||600 x 600 x 20||0.6|
|3650-50-CF||600 x 600 x 50||1.5|
|3650-100-CF||600 x 600 x 100||3|
|3650-40-ML||590 x 590 x 40||1.5|
* CF refers to "common flat absorber"
* ML refers to "Multi layer broadband flat absorber"
Please note: Other sizes and thicknesses on request
Reflection loss / Shielding performance
|Part number||Reflection loss under vertical incidence (-db @ GHz)|
|These values are measured under laboratory conditions.
In your situation results may differ, please read our Guarantee
- For the data above 1 GHz, it is obtained by far-field RCS test method (GJB2038A-2011)
- The performance data listed in the above table is the guaranteed data, and the measured data would be equal to or better than the guaranteed data.
- The bold part number is a stock item and can be delivered immediately
- Certification: CE RoHS