Large clip (LC)
The Large clip (LC) is used to mount the PCB screening covers from our 1500 series Clip-on system
The Large clip is a metal clip designed to attach PCB shielding cans/screening covers from our 1500 series.
This clip is to be mounted onto the surface of a PCB (SMT) and offers a fast solution for assembling RFI/EMI-shielding cans to PCBs. This clip eliminates the need for through holes and post reflow operations on the PCB. For best performance, the shielding clip should be mounted on the PCB ground pattern. This can be done by hand or by vacuum pick-up nozzle (automated).
This clip offers a great opportunity for tuning and re-work after the assembly of the screening cover. The thickness of the screening cover can be up to 0.3 mm. The clip can be supplied on reels of 1,900 pieces.
|Packaging format||Tape & reel or Pieces|
|Reel quantity||1,900 on a Ø330mm reel|
|Contact resistance||20 milliohms max|
|Shield thickness||up to 0.30mm|
|Insertion force (max)||3.0N|
|Withdrawal force (max)||1.0N|
Delivery on reel
- Enhance your productivity by SMT process
- Seamless corners for ultra-high EMI shielding effect
- Reduce shield clip numbers to lower costs
- Mass production
- Easy insertion and removal
- Convenient for re-work
- EU-RoHS compliant, Pb & halogen free
- Also available in 90° version for seamless corners and high shielding effectiveness
- For mobile phones, MP3, PDA, navigation systems, Wifi repeaters, walkie-talkies and much more...