Double layer ferrite absorber tiles 3620
Ferrite absorber tile is the industry standard solution and shows excellent overall performance versus cost.
Our 3600 series Ferrite absorber tile is the industry standard solution and shows excellent overall performance versus cost. It is an attractive alternative to traditional, large, foam-type absorber materials for new anechoic chambers or for upgrading existing rooms for radiated emission and immunity measurements. These tiles are a quite new development. They are used when relatively high absorption is required together with a compact solution (-15 to -25 dB @ <100 MHz) - approximately 4 to 6 mm vs 2400 mm for foam absorbers. They also provide a reliable and compact solution for attenuating plane-wave reflections in shielded enclosures.
3620 Double-layer ferrite absorber tile
3620 Double-layer ferrite absorber tile is especially designed for small EMC anechoic chambers, to get excellent electromagnetic absorption performance in 30 MHz to 2 GHz.
The 3620 Double-layer ferrite absorber tile contains a 21 mm gap between two pieces of 100 x 100 x 3 mm sintered ferrite tile and has a total thickness of 27 mm. It can be glued on to a wall easily.
Due to the special double layer design, these tiles provide a wider frequency range than single-piece ferrite tiles, even in a small anechoic chamber or a dark box for mobile phone inspection.
- Absorption of lower electromagnetic waves
- An electromagnetic absorbing material
- Suitable for 30 MHz to 2 GHz (see attenuation graph)
- Easy and quick to assemble
- No physical degradation over time
- Good performance for a small-sized chamber
- Good performance at low frequencies
- Dark box for mobile phone inspection
- Prevention of radio communications disturbance
- Prevention of TV ghosting
- Prevention of UHF RFID-readers interference
- EMC anechoic chambers
Part numbers and dimensions
|Part number||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)|
|3620-270||100 (±0.15)||100 (±0.15)||3.0 (±0.15)||21 (±0.2)|
(Normal incidence reflection loss)
Reflective attenuation vs. frequency
3620 - Double layer ferrite absorber tiles
Deze container niet bewerken s.v.p.
Grafiek: 3620 - Double layer ferrite absorber tiles (58)
Please note : These values are measured under laboratory conditions. Results may vary in other situations; please read our Guarantee.
- Standard weight: 410 gr.
- Standard dimensions: 100 x 100 x 27 mm
- Optimum working temperature range: -30 ~ 70°C
- Main hazards: No risk of explosion, reactivity
or health hazard.