3620 series - Double-layer ferrite absorber tiles
Ferrite absorber tile is the industry standard solution and exhibits excellent overall performance versus cost.
Our 3600 series Ferrite absorber tile is the industry standard solution and exhibits excellent overall performance versus cost. It is an attractive alternative to traditional, large, foam-type absorber materials for new anechoic chambers or for upgrading existing rooms for radiated emission and immunity measurements.These tiles are a quite new development. They are used when relatively high absorption is required together with a compact solution (-15 to -25 dB @ <100MHz) - approximately 4 to 6 mm vs 2400mm for foam absorbers. They also provide a reliable and compact solution for attenuating plane-wave reflections in shielded enclosures.
3620 Double-layer ferrite absorber tile
3620 Double-layer ferrite absorber tile is especially designed for small EMC anechoic chambers, to get excellent electromagnetic absorption performance in 30MHz to 2GHz.
The 3620 Double-layer ferrite absorber tile contains a 21mm gap between two pieces of 100 x 100 x 3mm sintered ferrite tile and has a total thickness of 27 mm. It can be glued on to a wall easily.
Due to the special double-layer design, these tiles provide a wider frequency range than single-piece ferrite tiles, even in a small anechoic chamber or a dark box for mobile phone inspection.
- Absorption of lower electromagnetic waves
- An electromagnetic absorbing material
- Suitable for 30MHz to 2GHz (see attenuation graph)
- Easy and quick to assemble
- No physical degradation over time
- Good performance for a small-sized chamber
- Good performance at low frequencies
- Dark box for mobile phone inspection
- Prevention of radio communications disturbance
- Prevention of TV ghost
- Prevention of UHF RFID-readers interference
- EMC anechoic chambers
Part numbers and dimensions
|Part number||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)|
|3620-270||100 (±0.15)||100 (±0.15)||3.0(±0.15)||21 (±0.2)|
(Normal incidence reflection loss)
Reflective attenuation vs. frequency
3620 - Double layer ferrite absorber tiles
Deze container niet bewerken s.v.p.
Grafiek: 3620 - Double layer ferrite absorber tiles (58)
Please note : These values are measured under laboratory conditions. Results may vary in other situations; please read our Guarantee.
- Standard wieght : 410 Gr.
- Standard dimensions : 100 x 100 x 27 mm
- Main hazards : No risk of explosion, reactivity
or health hazard.
To get a quotation for Double layer ferrite absorber tiles within 24 hours fill in the form below.