The Anechoic Chambers show superb shielding performance and are mainly applied in EM emission testing according to commercial and military standards
Our anechoic chambers are constructed as shielded rooms whose walls and ceiling are completely covered with absorbing materials and/or ferrite tiles. The anechoic chambers offer superb shielding performance and are mainly applied in EM-emission testing according to commercial and military standards.
The anechoic chambers are used to perform radiated immunity tests in accordance to EMC standards such as IEC / EN 61000-4-3.
They provide a full compliance immunity test site for the frequency range of 26 MHz to 18 GHz and are also suitable for the free-space emission test suggested in PREN 50147-3.
We can also construct open-area test sites.
- Emission performance – 26 MHz-18 GHz
- Immunity 26 MHz-18 GHz
If you wish to receive a quote for an anechoic chamber send a drawing of the room in question. Do you have any drawing please contact us via email ([email protected]) or our contact form on our website to pass on all the specifications of the room.
It is important to indicate the purpose of the room or possibly the desired frequency range in which the room should work. Also indicate the size of the door to the room and the amount of power and ventilation needed in room.
- Fully compliant design to meet UKAS and FCC requirements
- Any dimensions are possible
- Emission performance of +/- 4 dB or better in the 30 MHz-40 GHz frequency range
- Fully compliant for immunity in accordance with EN61000.4.3
- Ferrite and hybrid lining from 30 MHz-40 GHz measurements
- Very cost-effective solution
- Flexible modular design enables you to make easy site changes or upgrades
A complete system approach is available to fully facilitate your laboratory and includes:
- Electrical distribution
- Air conditioning
- Fire detection and suppression
- Emission & immunity measurement systems