For the transport of magnets, they are identified as dangerous goods because of the magnetic fields they producing. This can give problems like damaging the packaging in the current shipment, harmful for the avionics and also if the magnets are improperly packed. The product itself is in fact not banned in the aviation industry for international transport and requires that the packaging has the correct labeling instructions, packing the goods properly, has the right papers, certificates and follows the rules of for example the Air Transport Association’s (IATA) and Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR).
To help you with this problems Holland Shielding Systems takes care of:
- Air transport magnetic cargo
- Mandatory norm class 9 UN 2807 (description)
- HSS measurement service on location for class UN2807
- HSS protection solutions under UN2807
- Simulation software
- Certificate according to measurements
- Packaging the materials
- Cat 1 & cat 2
Would you like to...
- Get a quote?
- Ask a question?
- Exporting PDF...