Ultra soft twin shield 7800 series
EMI/RFI shielding gasket with low closure force to prevent bending of doors, lids and panels combined with a environmental seal (dust/water seal)
Ultra soft twin shield 7800 series is a range of HF gaskets similar to our Ultra soft shield 7400, which have been combined with an environmental seal (also known as water seal) made of closed-cell foam rubber. The product requires very low closure force. All gaskets are provided with a self-adhesive strip on the side of the water seal.
The standard material for the water seal is neoprene foam. Alternatively a slowly recovering PVC foam is available, which is fully watertight at 30% compression.
Shielding effectiveness depends on surface, shape of gasket and material used.
|These values are measured under laboratory conditions.
In other situations, results may differ; please read our Guarantee.
|1 mm||2 mm||2 mm||78-1+2-2|
|2 mm||3 mm||3 mm||78-2+3-3|
|2 mm||4 mm||4 mm||78-2+4-4|
|3 mm||6 mm||6 mm||78-3+6-6|
|3 mm||9 mm||6 mm||78-3+9-6|
|3 mm||9 mm||9 mm||78-3+9-9|
|4 mm||12 mm||12 mm||78-4+12-12|
|5 mm||14 mm||14 mm||78-5+14-14|
|5 mm||16 mm||16 mm||78-5+16-16|
|5 mm||18 mm||18 mm||78-5+18-18|
|6 mm||20 mm||20 mm||78-6+20-20|
|6 mm||22 mm||22 mm||78-6+22-22|
|6 mm||24 mm||24 mm||78-6+24-24|
|Other dimensions on request|
- 01 : standard self-adhesive, asymmetrical
- 02 : without self-adhesive
- 03 : conductive self-adhesive
- P : low closure force PVC foam
- N : Standard Neoprene Foam
- E : EPDM foam
- F : flame-retardant UL94V-0 foam
- Deflection up to 80%
- Very low closure force
- Very high electrical conductivity
- High shielding performance
- Roll lengths of 1 to 1000 meters, depending on width and height of the gasket
- Easy to fit, self-adhesive
- High abrasion resistance
- Tools required: a pair of scissors
- Cut into accurate lengths
- UL94V-0 flame-retardant foam core
- Chemical-resistant rubbers like EPDM
- Silicone sponge for high temperatures up to 220 °C
- Different conductive foils and fabrics