3610 series - UHF ferrite absorber tile
Ferrite absorber tile is the industry standard solution and exhibits excellent overall performance versus cost.
Our 3610 series Ferrite absorber tile is the industry standard solution and exhibits excellent overall performance versus cost. It is an attractive alternative to traditional, large, foam-type absorber materials for new anechoic chambers or for upgrading existing rooms for radiated emission and immunity measurements.
These tiles are a quite recent development. They are used when relatively high absorption is required together with a compact solution (up to -37 dB @ 800~900MHz). They also provide a reliable and compact solution for attenuating plane-wave reflections in shielded enclosures.
- For the best economical choice, see our most common 3600 series VHF ferrite absorbers. These are the most frequently used choice for Anechoic chambers.
3610 UHF ferrite absorber tile
UHF ferrite absorber tile is made of a sintered ferrite in the shape of a square tile. The dimensions are 100 x 100mm or 200 x 200 mm with a thickness of 4.0 mm.
The tiles can easily be screwed on to a wall individually, inserting screws through the 10 mm hole, or mounted by means of adhesive. The tiles are optionally available in panel format. The tiles are surface-ground on all sides to precise mechanical tolerances, minimizing gaps between adjacent tiles to ensure maximum low-frequency performance.
The tiles provide excellent electromagnetic absorption in the UHF band. The product works well in a Dark box for mobile phone inspection and EMC anechoic chambers, and it is also suitable for high buildings to prevent TV ghosting or for the absorption of RFID.
|Relative loss factor||tanδ/μiac||x10-6||52 (1.0㎒)|
|Saturation flux density (1194A/m)||Bs||mT||380|
|Relative temp. factor (20℃~60℃)||αμr||x10-6/℃||5~10|
|Curie temperature||Tc||℃||> 300|
|Density||δ||㎏/㎥||5.0 x 103|
|Frequency coverage of Reflection loss
|Optimized thickness of tiles||-||mm||4.0|
- Absorption of lower electromagnetic waves in the range of 300MHz ~ 3GHz
- Wide frequency and fire resistant
- An electromagnetic absorbing material
- Easy and quick to assemble
- No physical degradation over time
- Ultra thin, so takes up little space
- Dark box for mobile phone inspection
- Prevention of radio communications disturbance
- Prevention of TV ghosting
- Prevention of UHF RFID-readers interference
Part numbers and dimensions
|Part number||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||Weight (gr)|
|3610-100-40||99.95 (±0.10)||99.95 (±0.10)||4.00 (±0.1)||10 (±0.2)||214|
|200.00 (±0.15)||200.00 (±0.15)||4.00 (±0.15)||10 (±0.2)||1370|
Core set parameters
|Effective magnetic path length||le||mm|
|Effective cross-sectional area||Ae||mm2|
|Center leg area||Ac||mm2|
- Standard wieght : 214 gr.
- Standard dimensions : 100 x 100 x 4.0 mm
- Main hazards : No risk of explosion, flammability, reactivity or health hazard.