3660 series PU foam based Hybrid absorbers for EMC anechoic chamber
Almost has the same performance in low frequency as the pyramid absorbers (with tips); but its performance in high frequency might be slightly declined
The 3660 series PU foam based Hybrid absorbers product is similar to our standard pyramid absorbers, but the tips of the pyramids have been truncated. This saves space in small chambers and provides a more rugged product, eliminating the possibility of tip breakage.
PU foam based Hybrid absorber in an appropriate combination in a EMC anechoic chamber and is an ideal absorber treatment for Immunity Test Chambers (EN 1000-4-3 and equivalent specifications).
Removing 20% from the tips of pyramid absorbers (low carbon), leads to Truncated absorbers (without tips), which have almost the same performance in low frequency as the pyramid absorbers (with tips); but its performance in high frequency might be slightly declined. The advantage of such absorbers is leaving a larger net space, eliminating drooping of the tips, and it has a stronger resistance capability against mechanical damage.
- It has a truncated appearance (some customers might want to keep the tips);
it has blue color (more color for optional), it is pliable and flexible.
- Working condition:
- Long-time working temperature: -50 °C ~ 80 °C
- Relative humidity: 55% ± 15%
- It must be matched with ferrite tiles, to get a better broadband performance during 30MHz - 18GHz
- There shall be matching design between ferrite tiles layer and absorbers layer, to further develop the bandwidth.
- Oxygen index ≥ 29% (GB/T2406-93), which belongs to flame retardant B2 level (GB8624-1997)
- Good environmental performance, all raw materials can meet the environmental requirements, not volatile, no smell and non-toxic.
- Installation method: it generally uses fasteners or Velcro installation, which would facilitate the replacement of absorbers and the relocation of chambers. For small anechoic chambers, absorbers can be directly pasted by an environmental protective adhesive.
Schematic diagram of PU foam based EMC absorbers
Product specification and part numbers
|Part number||Base size
(mm x mm)
|Unit size A x C x B
(mm x mm x mm)
|3660-P-190||600 x 600||81||190 x 65 x 50||4|
|3660-P-300||36||300 x 100 x 60||7|
|3660-P-495||16||495 x 145 x 65||11|
|3660-P-700||9||700 × 195 × 130||16|
|3660-T-305||16||305 × 145 × 72||9|
|3660-T-500||9||495 × 195 × 110||10|
|3660-T-700||4||710 × 295 × 100||14|
|3660-P-1000||300 x 300||1||1000 × 300 × 150||22|
|3660-T-1000||600 x 600||1||1000 × 300 × 185||28|
Reflection loss / Shielding performance
|Part number||Reflection loss under vertical incidence (-dB @ GHz)||Power handling capacity
|These values are measured under laboratory conditions.
In your situation results may differ, please read our Guarantee
- For the data below 500 MHz, it is obtained by low-frequency coaxial test method (GJB5239-2004);
while for the data above 1 GHz, it is obtained by far-field RCS test method (GJB2038A-2011)
- The performance data listed in the above table is the guaranteed data, and the measured data would be equal to or better than the guaranteed data.
- The bold part number is a stock item and can be delivered immediately
- Certification: CE RoHS