Mobile monitoring EMF alarm system
Monitoring of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF)
A permanent monitoring system that allows on-going scrutiny of the emission levels of electromagnetic radiation sources (cellular antennas, RF equipment and radiators, etc.) and verification that they meet the safety standards established by the competent authorities and regulations
in each country.
|Sensor type||Isotropic, RMS. Simultaneous 3-axis measurement|
|Probe system||Interchangeable, 100 kHz to 60 GHz|
|Sampling frequency||500 ms|
|Averaging||6-minute or custom sliding window|
|Data retention period||Online: 1 minute to 60 minutes
Offline: 1 second to 60 minutes
|Memory||Eeprom + MicroSD card|
|Operating log||Temperature, communications, power supply, operating modes, etc.|
|Power supply||AC 110-220V|
|Watchdog||Smart power control unit with ON/OFF button|
|Dimensions||445 x Ø120 mm (17.5 x Ø4.72 in.)|
|Environmental protection||Not yet available|
|Installation kits||Wall, mast or tripod|
|Alarms||Audible and visual alarm (configurable). The sound can be stopped by an external switch.|
- 24/7 monitoring of electromagnetic fields in facilities, laboratories, etc.
- Broadband measurements for an easy assessment of EMF human exposure.
- Control centre with web interface for remote management of monitoring stations and display of EMF levels through Intranet/Internet.
- Easy to install
- Alarms Realtime, audible and visual alarms.
- ITU-T K.83 recommendation (Compliant to ITU monitoring guidance.)
Would you like to...
- Get a quote?
- Ask a question?
- Exporting PDF...