MRI shielded door
Shielded door specialy for RF shielding and MRI applications
For an MRI environment, a low frequency and a closed system is important. In order to have quick access to the room and to see the patient during a MRI scan, the MRI shielded doors have been developed. These doors have a standard shielding value range of 100 dB a 300 MHz and it is possible to incorporate custom-made windows into the doors.
The door can be made according to customer drawing. Different options are available in order to proceed the customer there needs. The customer can send his own drawing or can get help from our engineers to make the best possible solution.
Optional and benefits
- Tailor-made according to customer specifications
- Low maintenance
- Different opening systems possible (manual or mechanical)
- Shielded windows possible in various sizes
- Various door handles possible
- Various colour options possible on request (standard RAL 9010)
Shielding performance MRI shielded doors
Please note : These values are measured under laboratory conditions. Results may vary in other situations; please read our Guarantee.
Would you like to...
- Get a quote?
- Ask a question?
- Exporting PDF...