3630 series - Wide- band hybrid pyramid EM absorbers
For the construction of a small anechoic chamber to get a larger space than one could build with pyramid-shaped absorbers.
3630 Wide-band hybrid pyramid EM absorbers
The 3630 series Wide-band hybrid pyramid EM absorber is an 80 mm high absorber that measures 100 mm x 100 mm. It shows good absorption performance in the wide band between 30MHz and 18GHz when combined with 6.3mm thick Ferrite absorber tiles (Part nr. 3600-63).
The hybrid pyramid absorber is made out of a carbon-loaded polystyrene and is tuned for perfect performance over Ferrite absorber tiles.
Due to this special characteristic, the product is suitable for building a small anechoic chamber to get a bigger space than build with form pyramidal absorber. Also, it can increase the frequency from 1GHz to 18GHz as compared to a standard anechoic chamber that only has Ferrite absorber tiles.
- Performs very well in wide band (30MHz to 18GHz)
- Small size (100 x 100 x 80 mm)
- Long service life
- Only 8 cm high, so room space can be used
- So strong that an adult can stand on it
- Does not deteriorate even if it gets wet
- 10 times more durable than conventional products
- By slant molding, stable quality is assured
- Easy to install on wall surfaces without adhesives
(Normal incidence reflection loss)
Reflective attenuation vs. frequency
- Standard wieght : 783 gr.
- Standard dimensions : 100 x 100 x 80 mm
- Main hazards : No risk of explosion, reactivity
or health hazard.
- Electromagnetic-wave anechoic chambers
- Compact EM-wave anechoic chambers
- Floor-type electromagnetic-wave absorbers
- Installation on shielded doors
- Suitable for EMS high-power irradiation test
- Suitable for small anechoic chamber
(aproximately 3 meters)
- Anechoic chambers for antenna
- For actual use in various GHz bandwidth