An anechoic chamber yields superb shielding performance
Holland Shielding Systems has experience in all types of EMC anechoic chambers and designs.
Our anechoic chambers are constructed as shielded rooms whose walls and ceiling are completely covered with absorbing materials and/or ferrite tiles. The anechoic chambers offer superb shielding performance and are mainly applied in EM-emission testing according to commercial and military standards.
The anechoic chambers are used to perform compliant radiated immunity tests in accordance to EMC standards such as IEC / EN 61000-4-3.
They provide a full compliance immunity test site for the frequency range of 26Mhz to 18GHz and are also suitable for the free-space emission test suggested in PREN 50147-3.
We can also construct open-area test sites.
Emission performance – 26MHz-18GHz
Immunity 26 MHz-18GHz
- Fully compliant design to meet UKAS and FCC requirements
- Any dimensions are possible
- Emission performance of +/-4dB or better in the 30MHz-40GHz frequency range
- Fully compliant for immunity in accordance with EN61000.4.3
- Ferrite and hybrid lining from 30MHz-40GHz measurements
- Very cost-effective solution
- Flexible modular design enables you to make easy site changes or upgrades
A complete system approach is available to fully facilitate your laboratory and includes:
- Electrical distribution
- Air conditioning
- Fire detection and suppression
- Emission & immunity measurement systems
|dBm||Absolute Decibel milliwatt|
|EMPP||Electromagnetic pulse protection|
|MIL – Std||Military standard|