Conductive mesh 8900
Conductive mesh is made of polyester coated with nickel and copper. It offers excellent surface conductivity, shielding effectiveness, and corrosion resistance for a variety of applications.
Conductive mesh is made of polyester coated with nickel and copper. The base layer is copper, which is highly conductive, and the outer layer is nickel for corrosion resistance. Nickel/copper coated polyester fabric offers excellent surface conductivity, shielding effectiveness, and corrosion resistance for a variety of applications. Conductive mesh is recommended to obtain high EMI shielding at a frequency range of 500 kHz to 10 GHz.
|Roll length||30 meters|
|Mesh/OPI||80 - 130|
|Conductive mesh thickness||mm||0.085±0.01|
|Surface resistivity||Ω/square||< 0.13||MIL -G-83528|
|Shielding effectiveness||dB||min. 60||ASTM D 4935 Method|
Conductive mesh 2000mm width
Also available a stainless steel version of the conductive mesh with a maximum width of 2000mm. See the Conductive mesh 2000mm width webpage for more information.
Mesh clamped between 2 plates, welded on corners
- Optical grade, precision stainless-steel mesh
- Extremely delicate, lightweight and flexible
- Used for EMI/RFI-shielded windows
- Used to make windows in a Faraday tent
- DFAR compliant
- 80 to 130 OPI
- At the extreme limits of the world’s wire weaving abilities
- Used in outer-space probes and leading physics laboratories
- Electric-magnetic field shielding
8900 series - Conductive mesh
Please note : These values are measured under laboratory conditions. Results may vary in other situations; please read our Guarantee.