6600 series - Clip-on EMI/RFI heavy-duty shielding gasket
Clip-on EMI heavy-duty gaskets, specifically designed for heavy-duty applications
Clip-on EMI gaskets heavy-duty
The clip-on gasket heavy-duty is a flexible rubber tube with all-metal cladding. The large range of the clip makes it extremely easy to mount and it guarantees solid mechanical attachment of the EMI-shielding gasket without the use of adhesives.
The metal cladding is corrosion resistant and offers both excellent EMI shielding and electrical conductivity. The hollow rubber provides low closure force and good spring properties, making it ideal to use for EMI shielding, grounding and static discharge (ESD) or as an alternative for finger strips.
The clip-on gasket can bend up to 90 degrees and can be clipped on to plate material of between 0.5 and 3 mm thick. It can be delivered in continuous lengths or short, pre-cut sections.
- EMI / EMC shielding
- Static discharge (ESD) / grounding
- Electrical connections
- Doors / lids
- Medical / military
- General electronics
- Non toxic
- Continuous length (up to 10 metres)
- High spring / compression range
- Extremely high shielding performance
- Superb electrical conductivity
- Easy to mount
- Shielding effectiveness >100 dB (10 KHz - 22 GHz)
- Electrical resistance 0.004 Ohms / square cm
- Temp. range -40 to +100 degrees Celsius
- Standard delivered in sections of 2 meters
|Profile||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)|
|6680||14.5||15.6||22||1 to 3.5|
|6685||9||16||9||0.5 to 2.0|
|6690||10||21||11||1 to 3|
|6695||9,5||9||8,7||0.5 to 2.0|
* The table above shows our standard shapes which can be delivered from stock. But we also have 264 other Clip-on EMI/RFI-shielding gasket shapes available. Please click here to see all possible shapes.