Amucor Shield 6800
Amucor EMI shield is intended for panels and screwed applications
Amucor Shield 6800 is an affordable HF gasket which can be supplied in a wide range of dimensions. The gasket is very effective in combination with zinc-plated steel and aluminium constructions.
All EMI gaskets can be provided with a conductive or non-conductive self-adhesive strip.
The Amucor Shield 6800 series consists of a neoprene or PVC foam core covered with reinforced foil based on an Amucor alloy. This construction guarantees excellent shielding performance and is remarkably strong.
Special applications, different foam cores, conductive foils and fabrics are also available.
If you would like to know more about the possibilities with this product, please contact us at email@example.com
Shielding effectiveness depends on surface, shape of gaskets and materials used.
|These values are measured under laboratory conditions.
Results may vary in other situations; please read our Guarantee.
- Self-adhesive EMC gasket
- Easy to fit, can be cut with scissors
- Good water resistance
- Gasket can be die-cut (screw holes)
- Roll lengths of 1 to 1000 meters (depending on the EMI gasket's width and height)
- High shielding performance
- Low closure force
- EXTREMELY STRONG
- Deflection 50%
- Cut into accurate lengths
- Can be made die-cut or as a frame
- Combination with water seal
- UL94V-0 flame-retardant foam core
- Chemical resistant rubbers like EPDM
- Silicone sponge for high temperatures up to 220°C
- Various conductive foils and fabrics
- With cutouts, so the gasket can be bent easily (Click here for more information)
Standard gasket dimensions
Item numbers in bold type are 98% stock items. Other dimensions on request.
- 01 : standard self-adhesive placed in the middle
- 02 : without self-adhesive
- 03 : with conductive self-adhesive (only recommended for small sizes)
- 06 : standard self-adhesive, asymmetrical
- 07 : standard self-adhesive placed on the side
For further tape specifications, see 6800 Amucor shield tape specifications (adhesive).
- N : Standard neoprene foam
- E : EPDM foam core
- P : low closure force PVC foam, slow recovery
- F : flame-retardant UL94V-0 foam
To get a quotation for Amucor shield within 24 hours fill in the form below.