3985 series Conductive epoxy adhesive
An electrical conductive epoxy adhesive once cured it adheres strongly to a wide range of substrates.
3985 series Conductive epoxy adhesive is a two component electrically conductive adhesive comprising of a modified epoxy resin filled with conductive silver particles. It cures on mixing at room temperature to form an electrically conductive structural adhesive. Once cured it adheres strongly to a wide range substrates
This high temperature electrically conductive epoxy products from Holland Shielding Systems BV can be used as a solder where heat cannot be tolerated, since it cures at room temperature. This efficient, economical epoxy is useful for printed circuit repair, for connecting dissimilar metals and for other connection and shielding issues.
- Very high bond strength
- Flexible (the degree of flexibility is variable by adjusting mix ratio
- Extremely resistant to fracture
- Suitable for joining materials with dissimilar thermal coefficients of expansion
- Room temperature cure
- Compatible with most common substrates – non tarnishing / discolouring
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- Wide service temperature range – retains strength and conductivity at extremes of temperature
- Stable - low bond (joint) resistance through temperature cycling
- Structural adhesive – can be used to permanently bond metal assemblies, EMI windows etc
- Electrical connection of components avoiding the used of mechanical fixings or solder
- EMI shielding with environmental sealing
- ESD control/grounding
- To be used as a solder where heat cannot be tolerated
|Form (both components)||Semi-viscous paste|
|Cure time at 23 °C||24 hours|
|Recommended minimum time before stressing bond (23 oC)||48 hours|
|Adhesion – lap shear (aluminium to aluminium)||850 Ncm-2|
|Service temperature range||-50°C* to 200°C|
|Bond resistance (aluminium to aluminium)||<10mΩ cm-2|
|Thermal conductivity||4.8 Wm-1K-1|
|Recommended bond thickness||<0.25mm|
* Dependant on mix ratio and application
3985 series Conductive epoxy adhesive can be supplied in either 4ml or 10ml double syringe packs. The material is automatically dispensed in the correct 50:50 ratio. Alternatively, this material can be supplied in separate syringe barrels where variable mix ratios are to be used.
To get a quotation for Conductive epoxy adhesive within 24 hours fill in the form below.