RFID card shield clip
This RFID card badgeholder puts the user in control of where and when their id card is read.
Blocks RFID reading of a single iClass, TWIC, LincPass, PIV, CAC, or other identification card. The RFID card shield clip meets the FIPS-201 shielding requirements. The RFID card protector puts the user in control of where and when their id card is read.
- Holds 1 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart card
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader with one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor contactless smart card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-3/4"
These RFID card shield clips are listed on the United States Government Services Administration (GSA) FIPS 201 approved products list as meeting the requirements of preventing the reading of contactless RFID chips.
The RFID card shield clip is designed to hold and shield one card. Our Squeeze to read technology allows the card to be read by simply squeezing the tabs at the top. Release the tabs and the card is shielded again. Perfect when your hands are full, or when you are wearing gloves!
They made of extremely durable polycarbonate. The RFID card shield clip springs are stainless steel, ideal for salt-water environments. Insert and remove your card from the top. The state of the art unique open face design keeps the card locked-in to prevent loss, yet allows easy access to remove the card when neccessary. Other security badge holders on the market cover the face of the card keeping debris and liquid trapped inside, which can damage the card.
Don't risk identity theft, invasion of privacy, tracking, or even card cloning. Always keep your contactless cards in a RFID card shield clip.
Shields a single ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (credit card size) TWIC, PIV, CAC, or other identification card. The RFID card shield clip meets the FIPS-201 requirements for an electromagnetically opaque sleeve. It provides a barrier to invasive or unwanted communications with the card and puts the user in control of where and when the card is read.
To get a quotation for RFID card shield clip within 24 hours fill in the form below.