Audio, DVI & USB data line filter 7895
Audio, DVI & USB Data line filter for Faraday cages and EMI screen rooms
A shielded-room feedthrough for high speed DVI and USB 2.0 communication links, the DVI USB 2.0 data line filter is used to convert a DVI and USB 2.0 signal to a optical signal, which subsequently goes into the Faraday cage via a waveguide.
The DVI USB 2.0 data line filter is optimized for state of the art signals such as DVI and USB. The transmission distance of up to 500m is completely lossless.
With the DVI USB 2.0 data line filter 7895 in place, you can use DVI or USB 2.0 communication links for example for interface supports, keyboard, mouse, tablets, touch screens, sound modules, printer, smartcard readers, serial adapters and a video-camera connection inside or outside the Faraday cage while maintaining over 140dB of room attenuation.
The set consists of two shielded fiber-optic converters, a waveguide passage and 5 meters of fiber-optic cable.
- 500m distance
- 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Without loss of quality or room attenuation
- Transparent USB 2.0
- Full HD video performance
- DVI extension
- Transparent USB 2.0
- Plug and Play installation
- Single-fibre duplex cable required
- Small, so can be used between a big Faraday cage and small mobile shielded boxes
- Automatic Plug and Play installation
- USB keyboard / mouse / touch screen
- Supports DDC / EDID monitor information
- Local and remote monitor
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension
- Full HD 1080p 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
- 19" rack mountable
- Ultra compact: up to 4 channels in a 19" 1U
- Sound and RS232 via external USB adapters
The set consists of two shielded fiber-optic converters, a waveguide passage and 3 meters of fiber-optic cable.
An optical fiber guiding light (high frequency) does not guide magnetic and electric waves. This means that signals from within the cage are not transported to the outside, because the optical fiber does not act as an antenna.
Please note: Memory stick/harddisk support is available by switchable USB memory option (on request).
To get a quotation for Audio, DVI & USB data line filter within 24 hours fill in the form below.