Ultra-tiny corner clip (UTCC)
The Ultra-tiny corner clip (UTCC) is a metal clip designed to attach PCB-shielding cans & EMI-screening covers from our 1500 series PCB-shielding cans.
This clip is designed to be mounted onto the surface of a PCB (SMT) and offers a fast solution for assembling RFI/EMI-shielding cans to PCBs. This clip eliminates the need for through holes and post reflow operations on the PCB. For best performance, the shielding clip should be mounted on the PCB ground pattern. This can be done by hand or by vacuum pick-up nozzle (automated).
This clip offers a great opportunity for tuning and re-work after the assembly of the screening cover. Thickness of the screening cover can be up to 0.12 mm. The clip can be supplied on reels of 6,000 pieces.
- Enhance your productivity by SMT process
- Seamless corners for ultra-high EMI-shielding effect
- Reduce shield clip numbers to lower the costs
- UTCC has an angle of 90° to make insertion of the shielding can easier
- Mass production
- Easy insertion and removal
- Convenient for re-work
- EU-RoHS compliant, Pb & halogen free
- Also available in straight version without corner (see Ultra-tiny clip (UTC))
- For mobile phones, MP3, PDA, navigation systems, Wifi repeaters, walkie-talkies and much more...
|Material thickness||0.15 mm|
|Thickness of shielding can||0.12 mm|
|Operating temp.||-40°C ∼ 200°C|
|Resistance||Max 0.05 ohms|
|Solderability||More than 50%|
|Insertion force||Max. 1.0kgf at T=0.15mm|
|Removal force||Min. 0.2kgf at T=0.15mm|
|Number of insertion repetitions||Max 25 times|
|Environment||Eu-RoHS compliant, Pb & halogen free|
|Thickness of soldering paste (recommended)||0.06mm ∼ 0.1mm|
|Packaging format||Reel and pieces|
Recommended solder land
Delivery on reel
To get a quotation for Ultra tiny corner clip (for 1500 series) within 24 hours fill in the form below.