Medium clip (MC)
Metal clip designed to attach PCB shielding cans/screening covers from our 1500 series.
This clip is to be mounted onto the surface of a PCB (SMT) and offers a fast solution for assembling RFI/EMI-shielding cans to PCBs. This clip eliminates the need for through holes and post reflow operations on the PCB. For best performance, the shielding clip should be mounted on the PCB ground pattern. This can be done by hand or by vacuum pick-up nozzle (automated).
This clip offers a great opportunity for tuning and re-work after the assembly of the screening cover. The thickness of the screening cover can be in the range of 0.12 to 0.23 mm. The clip can be supplied on reels of 5,000 pieces.
The Medium clip takes up 40% less space than the Large clip.
- Enhance your productivity by SMT process
- Seamless corners for ultra-high EMI shielding effect
- Reduce shield clip numbers to lower the costs
- Mass production
- Easy insertion and removal
- Convenient for re-work
- Also available in 90° version for seamless corners and high shielding effectiveness
- For mobile phones, MP3, PDA, navigation systems, internet repeaters, walkie talkies and much more...
Recommended solder land
|Packaging format:||Tape & reel or pieces|
|Reel quantity:||5000 pieces on a Ø330 mm reel|
|Contact resistance:||40 milliohms max|
|Shield thickness:||0.12 – 0.23mm|
|Insertion force (max):||5.0N (0.17mm shield)|
|Withdrawal force (max):||0.35N|
Delivery on reel
To get a quotation for Medium clip (for 1500 series) within 24 hours fill in the form below.