1400 series Miniature EMI / RFI shielding gaskets
This is a very small EMI / RFI shielding gasket, used for EMI / RFI shielding, for example for PCBs, smartphones and other applications where there is little space.
This EMI/RFI gasket can be made so narrow that the height exceeds the width. Nevertheless, it provides sufficient electromagnetic damping.
- Shielding on printed circuit board (PCB)
- EM, RF, LF, HF, EMI, RFI shielding
- Other products where there is very little space available and low compression force is required
The gasket is made of a highly electrically conductive foam with or without an electrically conductive self-adhesive strip on one side. The electrically conductive foam can be compressed up to more than 50 % of its original height.
The smallest width is 1 mm and the maximum height is 6 mm. Roll lengths of 1 to 1000 meters, depending on width and height of the EMI gasket.
- EMI/RFI miniature gasket with water seal
- Resistant to high temperatures
- With cooling holes
- With or without self-adhesive
- Made from electrically conductive foam or electrically conductive rubber
- Electrically conductive rubber version for chemical resistance
|Width X (mm)|
To get a quotation for Miniature shield within 24 hours fill in the form below.