Ask a quick question about Cable shielding.
Please make your selection
Select one of the products below to continue
The cable shield can be grounded at one end, or both ends of the cable. You can use the 4920 series cable grounding clambs. Cable shielding can be supplied as a ready-made sleeve, on rolls or as a flexible shielding tube. It comes either in continuous lengths, on a reel or cut into lengths.
EMI cable shielding products
Flexible shielding tube
- Highly flexible EMI cable shield
- High EMI shielding performance
- Easy to cut
- Many standard shapes from stock
- Custom shapes can be made according to your drawing/specifications
Shielded connector hoods
These shielded connector hoods are ideal for indoor signal or power applications requiring robustness and/or high EMI/RFI performance in the industrial and telecommunications markets.
- Very high permeability, low losses
- Wrap or fold around a cable
- More layers is better performance
- Especially for low-frequency shielding
EMI/RFI Power Line Filters, entry panels and cable clamps
High performance cable entry shield 4930
- Also available in fire, gas or watertight models
- Very high shielding performance
- Easy to customize later
Catalog cable shielding
(File size: 221 kB)