Ask a quick question about L-shape gasket.
L-shaped gasket 7500 series
L-shaped EMI/RFI shielding gasket with water seal (IP seal) for thin doors and lids
L-shaped gasket 7500 series
Holland shielding systems B.V. has developed this L-shaped gasket to make an efficient combined seal for doors and lids. This L-shaped gasket is used to achieve two goals at once. A water seal and an EMI seal.
This L-shaped gasket is made from a whole piece of neoprene foam. One side has been laminated with conductive textile (the conductive side) and the other side is blank neoprene that provides a water seal.
The flange of the door will compress the water seal side of the gasket with very little force to assure a watertight seal.
The electrical conductive part on the other side of the gasket makes an electrical connection between the door and the leaf of the door.
In the above picture you will see a closed lid with the gasket mounted on the inside of the lid. Please see the video to right side for more information.
The gasket will realize a perfect airtight locking and makes at the same time an electrical contact on the inside of the housing. The electrical contact is free of water and dust.
The gasket can be supplied in every size.
Please specify the size that you are looking for by e-mail or use the question form on the left of this webpage.
In the picture above you can see how the gasket is mounted on the inside of the lid. The L-shape EMI / RFI shielding gasket can be mounted with an self-adhesive or an conductive self adhesive.
When the lid is closed the electrical contact is free of water and dust.
- Bends easily around sharp corners without interrupting the water seal.
- Excellent water sealing up to IP65 (depending on construction).
- Easy mounted with a self-adhesive strip.
- Easy to use with small doors and lids.
- Low closure force to prefent bending of doors and lids
- Roll length of 1 until 1000 meters. (Depending on width and height of the gasket)
- Tools required: a pair of scissors
Options (On request)
- Custom made in the dimensions which you need
- Available in flame retardent version
- Available with conductive self afhesive
- Available with chemical resistant rubbers like EPDM
- Silicone sponge for high temperatures up to 220°c
- Different conductive foils and fabrics against tension corrosion
- Cut into accurate lengths
- Different conductive foils and fabrics
- As a ready made fram
|Flange height Y||Type A||Type B||Type C|
* If another size is required feel free to send your drawings by email to email@example.com
|Frequency Hz||Mode||Screening in dB|
|1 Mhz||E||121 dB|
|10 Mhz||E||110 dB|
|100 Mhz||E||103 dB|
|400 Mhz||E||98 dB|
|1 Ghz||P||93 dB|
|10 Ghz||P||90 dB|
|These values are measured under laboratory conditions.
In your situation results may differ, please read our Guarantee.
When you order L-shape gasket 7500, medium version (3 mm thickness), with 6 mm flange and conductive textile (T), then specify the partnumber as below:
|Part number||Type||Flange height (mm)||Cover|
S : Small (2 mm)
Other on request
Specify the flange height in mm.
T : Conductive textile
A : Amucor foil
|Get a price quotation|
Do you want to receive a price quotation for L-shape gasket within 24 hours, then please click on the right button.
Catalog 7500 serie
(File size: 109 kB)
Datasheet 7500 serie
(File size: 271 kB)