Ask a quick question about Cable grounding clamps.
Your quick question has not been sent.
Cable grounding clamps
Cable grounding clamps 4920 series for EMI/RFI shielding and ESD suppression. These clamps can be used as an end piece for cable shields such as the Wrapshield 4730-4760 series or Flexible shielding tube 4800 series.
Cable grounding clamps are perfect for fastening and grounding on EMI/RFI shielded power and signal cables in various applications where electrical connection between the cable and the grounding/EMI/RFI shield circuit is required for EMI/RFI shielding or ESD suppression.
The product is supplied in strips of 1 meter, on rolls or in cutted in desired length. The holes in the strip can be made on any desired position. In the standard strips the distance between the holes is 12 mm. Please see technical drawing below for more details.
- Provides simultaneous fastening and grounding for coaxial and braid-shielded cables.
- Resin base plated with copper foil.
- High quality materials prevent the clamp from damaging the cable shielding or the insulation sleeve.
- Excellent flexibility insures constant contact pressure and stable contact resistance under heat variation and heavy vibration conditions.
- The contact resistance of the highly conductive copper layer is lower than the nickel or chromium plating on the standard metallic clamps.
- Low weight and space saving solution for dedicated cable grounding.
- Conductive textile inside
- Flammability rating - UL94-V0
- Mu-copper foil outside
- Thickness: 0.03mm (0.001 inch.)
- Best mounting method:
- M3 (Size 4) screw
When you like to order 4920 Cable grounding clamps then please specify the following:
Please specify if you want to order as strip of 1 meter (S) or as pieces (P) cutted in length
When you order in pieces then specify the length per piece in mm
Please specify the quantity that you need
|Get a price quotation|
Do you want to receive a price quotation for Cable grounding clamps within 24 hours, then please click on the right button.